Are you ready to create an amazing DIY balloon column for your next event? Balloon columns can be a great way to add a decorative touch to any event. It can creates a colorful centerpiece that your guests will love.
What is a Balloon Column?
A balloon column is a structure made up of balloons that are arranged in a vertical column. It can be used to decorate a variety of events, such as weddings, birthday parties, and corporate events. These columns also known as balloon towers or vertical balloons arrangement..
Balloon Column Ideas
First of all, see how balloon columns look like: (Examples with real pictures given below)
These pictures of balloons column will give idea what actually we are going to make:
1. Spiral Balloon Column using two colors (Red and black balloons). These type of columns are best for anniversaries or any romantic event.
2. It has three styles of balloon columns like simple, horizontal strips, vertical strips and spiral ones. These are type of colors like purple or white best suitable for corporate events.
3. New Year party mix colors balloons used to build balloons column for a party decoration. They will work for any kind gathering like of birthday parties or new year's eve.
4. Heart Shaped Balloon column with stand. These kind of balloon column are very attractive suitable for valentine's day events but they require stand to follow path for balloons.
Materials needed to build a Simple Balloon Column
To make a balloon column, you will need the following things:
- Balloon pump or helium tank
- Balloon base
- Balloon tie tool
- Balloon net
Step-by-Step Guide to Making a Balloon
Making a DIY balloon column is easier than you think. You can create a beautiful balloon column in no time with just a few basic supplies. Here’s a step-by-step guide
Watch a Video Tutorial from experts to see how you can make balloon columns easily:
Step 1: Inflate the Balloons
Start by inflating the balloons with helium. Make sure to use the correct amount of helium for the size of the balloons. You can use a balloon pump or a helium tank to inflate the balloons.
If you need more help to inflate balloons, check these guides:
Step 2: Attach the Balloons to the Base
Once the balloons are inflated, attach them to the balloon base. Make sure to attach the balloons tightly and securely so they don’t come off. You can use a balloon tie tool to make this process easier.
Also Learn: How to Tie Balloons Easily
Step 3: Arrange the Balloons into a Column
Once the balloons are attached to the base, arrange them into a vertical column. You can use the same type of balloons or mix and match different colors and sizes. Make sure to leave some space between the balloons so that they don’t touch each other.
Step 4: Secure the Column
Once the balloons are arranged into a column, secure the column with a balloon net. This will help keep the balloons in place and prevent them from falling over.
How to Decorate your Balloon Column:
The last step is to add a few finishing touches. You can add some decorations such as ribbons, streamers, or flowers to make the column look even more beautiful.
Recommended for you: Make your Helium Balloons Last Longer
You can also add a few LED lights or a sign to the top of the column to make it stand out even more. And that’s it! Your DIY balloon column is now ready to be displayed at your event.
Related Guide for You: How to Make Balloon Garlands at Home